This week I interviewed former general manager of KRUI 89.7 FM in Iowa City about his experiences working in college radio and his opinions on the industry’s future. Watch the video and find out what he had to say. If you’d like to ask any follow-up questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section.
- RT @KRUI: The station's new good luck charm: an autographed Bonnie Prince Billy headshot! http://t.co/APF9UbYE 5 years ago
- Directors spent an inordinate amount of time discussing the purchase of an economy-size bag of Dum-Dums for future @KRUI meetings today. <3 5 years ago
- Live Blog: "Not Quite College Radio" wp.me/p1OaAP-7v 5 years ago
- The hour is almost over, but check back later for a behind the scenes post! 5 years ago
- Playing a Sinatra number. Audience definitely likes it. 5 years ago
Most Popularames bands bathroom break beirut birthday Budget campus frequency campus radio caroline smith and the goodnight sleeps cassette culture college radio college radio day commercial radio community Compact Cassette director dslr elephant micah emergency room englert theatre experience expert interview fcc film freshman year fun. Grooveshark holiday in-studio interviews indiana indie artists internet Iowa City iowa music iTunes joe pug john flansburgh john linnell krui long songs max johnson mix tape mumford's music music monday night people operation pandora Pandora Radio pentax k-x photography playlist playlist series poison control center promotion public opinion radio radio show Record label Shoutcast spotify station stingers structure sufjan stevens sunday song sweat power talk radio tape label thanksgiving the riptide they might be giants utopia park wiux woody allen